Best Buy APIs - Developer Support
The best way to get support with Best Buy APIs is by emailing email@example.com.
We tweet announcements and respond to basic requests from @BestBuyAPI.
- 06/08/2017 – We are moving to SSL. Starting 7/10, all HTTP requests will receive a status code of 426. More info here: https://t.co/KBq6SABc5e
- 04/05/2017 – As part of our move to SSL, redirects are now in place for HTTP requests to our APIs. More info here: https://t.co/GBv5iGiOzf
- 03/01/2017 – We are moving to all SSL and dropping some host names for our APIs. Check out timing and details here: https://t.co/FvlKjKPY1d
We have a variety of newsletters for our partners. You can read the archives, and make sure you login to view any non-public newsletters that may be relevant to your company.
Here are the most recent posts from Stack Overflow over the last year.
- 06/21/2017 — Converting JSON response with various list of fields into Pandas dataframe
- 06/04/2017 — Best Buy API most 'relevant' or 'best match' query?
- 02/15/2017 — Best Buy API call limits
- 08/30/2016 — Searching multiple categories in the Best Buy Api
You can find historical questions on Stack Overflow and also ask new questions, if you prefer that communication medium.